Well, that was only one possibility.
Keep in mind that *MY* purpose right now is to try and tame the beast that is FAOL.

I am manually doing all web work at the moment to determine work flow patterns. As I do this I will be streamlining the production of the weekly articles. I have already enlisted some great help with the BB, so that Dee does not have to worry about that. By the way now is a good time to publicly thank REE and Denny for their behind the scenes help. Without them keeping track of the BB I would be wearing a 'love me' suit by now.. (you know the ones that make you hug yourself when they tie the arms down and lead you to your padded room)

On the road and fishing is the goal of all FAOL "staff". With Dee and Trav together, a healthy lifestyle will be a priority. The good news is that from my totally uneducated perspective, Dee's writing and passion in the sport seem to be rejuvenated and getting better.

With an owner that spends more time on the road, writing better material, I see a win win situation here. The processes are in place and will be improved on to make Dee's involvement more managerial, with MUCH less time in front of a screen.

So the most likely scenario is as follows:
Dee gathers articles (we have changes to promote newer writer submissions in the works) and chooses which ones to use in upcoming issues. An editing staff (hopefully more than one in the not too distant future) will check spelling and make it ready for publication. At this point the articles will be ready to go and will automatically be published at the appropriate date. Dee can now deal with keeping enough money coming in to pay the bills, AND FISH.

Right now I am doing a lot of the publishing of the site manually, but I have a life and a job that demand that I get this stuff automated soon. With a new look on the way, and all the content getting organized, and active promotion of new material/writers the FAOL members are sure to win.

--Ron--