Thread: I went and did it !!!!

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Eric-WD View Post
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssss

make sure you get a patch kit for it

Eric
    Eric,

Interesting comment and it makes a good point! Exactly the same as I got from many of my friends. Some were joking and some were seriously concerned about my safety.

It is one comment that factored into my decision. This logical mind of mine realized the same can be said about Pontoon Boats and Float Tubes. All can be classified as "Inflatable Watercraft". The problem is there are no standards - this covers the toy not fit for the swimming pool to the Search and Rescue boats used by Coast Gaurd and Navy Seals.

Thus my decision to research and locate a quality manufacturer the same as you would do for a Float Tube or Pontoon boat.
    Last edited by PanFisher; 09-20-2009 at 01:05 PM.
    Let No One Walk Alone
    <*)))))><{----------}><((((*>