I bought one like that minus those straps at Wallies world for a couple bucks and use it on my Pontoon boat. It rests between my legs and to keep it wind proof I placed a ring made of 3/4 inch clear tubing filled with the lead off a cast net that bit the dust. The entire affair folds up and makes a nice low profile stripping basket for a portable boat. I use the inexpensive Sterilte baskets for my waist with a long bungee (really long) and some weed whip material looped through the bottom to keep tangels at bay. That Mangrove basket is nice if you are speaking of the Hip Shooter and I duplicated that with a oval waste basket, an insert made of closed cell foam much like theirs and fingers made of heavy weed whip material. I've had a few of the commercial baskets and one of the bigger boat tubes but prefer the DIY approach and often build in added benefits. With that sterilite basket above: http://community-2.webtv.net/@HH!31!...flyfishingthe/ shown here in a web article I had on the net many years back I found it perfect for surf use as it drains nicely over the Orvis Basket which at the time was a solid rubbermade like tub with cones inside.. I also found that by angling those loops toward the corner where your line shoots from it aids the no tangles and the casting.