FF,
This is the first time I had posted a picture so I'll tell you how I did it. I don't know your level of computer proficiency but mine is bad so I'll explain like I am teaching myself. First off you need to have the photos in your computer not on the camera. Next go to Google and type in Photobucket. This will bring up the Photbucket website. If you are not a member then you have to join. It's free and helps with a lot of aplications for photos(you can post all your pictures online so that your loved ones that are far away can look at them when they want). Anyway after you have joined you follow the instructions to load your photos onto the site into your albumn.It is pretty simple to do this you use the browse button to find where the photo is and select it for download, and you can even do multiple pictures at once(I only have dial up so I did them one at a time) Once they are loaded into the albumn you can look at them and do whatever(this is pretty cool site). Next you pick the photo you want to post and look below that picture. There will be three boxes under the picture, choose the bottom box (IMG box)and highlight and copy everything in that box with your cursor. This box was designed especially for posting to sites like FAOL.Next go to the FAOL bulletin board and choose where you want to put the picture(New topic or Reply). Then you type what you want and paste the saved info from the photobucket site in the text box like this one where you want it to be in relation to your words. The picture will already be open after you submit the words. The picture will show up. If the picture is too big, upsidedown, or what ever go back into the Photobucket site and edit it and it will update the FAOL site automatically. This process is probly a lot easier with high speed internet, but I don't have it. Oh well hope that helps.If you need anything else just hollar.
Sarge.