I fish out of my Water Skeeter a fair amount and have found that the best way for me to operate is to take the seat and attached frame apart from the frames on the pontoons. I deflate the pontoons and fold the ends of them up over the ends of the frames and stack them on top of each other and then stack the seat and frame on top of that. Mine has an anchor frame and that slips right in on each side of the deflated pontoons. The oars come apart and sit atop the whole mess. From the time I pull into my favorite "'Gill pond and stop the truck I can have the craft water ready in less than 10 minutes if in a rush. I use the double action air pump to inflate the pontoons and it takes abotu 45 seconds for each one. Slip the frame pieces together, and attach the oars and anchor frame and off I go. I do confess to carrying the who unit in my full size F-150, but to minimize the room taken up in the bed I store it in front of one wheel well and it fits nicely in that space. I can't imagine it not fitting into nearly any small car trunk. At worst, maybe a small rack of some kind on top with the whole craft strapped down... just my .02

------------------
These are the idle thoughts that posses a man's mind when he's not able to fish.