tyflier;

Oh I have a bunch of people here that will be helping already. One of the models are accomplished fly angler already and she is part of this driving force to change adds.

I thank you for the offer. I truly disagree that someone needs to pay for lessons. My dad did not charge me, and he told me it was as much fun to teach as it was to fish. Well after raising 2 sons and bringing a wife into the sport I will agree.
NOW I do agree that if you want to be great at this sport then you should go after lessons. I love taking lessons from MIKEMV.
This weekend I will have two men from Canada that are guides there we will fish the flats, and I am sure they will be teaching the others that are with us. I am sure that if I ask for a lesson I would get it.

We are supposed to have a man and a boy this weekend with us that will be fly fishing for the first time. I am torn between carrying the camera and the fly rod.

This is a project of love not for money, if it makes money in the future then so be it. It will enhance my portfolio (which is 32 years old.) but it will still be one of my favorite parts.

Tyflier, you keep sending suggestions, there are going into a notebook, and will be discussed with my team. I promise you will get a cd with all the pictures on it.

Thanks for you support

Harold