D. Micus

I am afraid you are wrong. When it comes to hot drinks Dude has a long list of them. We may not know what snow is but we do know all about warm drinks. I do not drink because my daddy drank enough to keep the whole FAOL board tipsy. So I am familar with most of that kind of stuff.

I still like Hot chocolate with 35 marshmellows in it. NO not the little ones. NOt the colored ones. Just the plain white ones.

I have made enough Irish Coffee for My mom to understand all about it.

So we do not miss that kind of thing. We just turn the AC down to 65 and have at it.

Dude the snow shovel they are talking about sounds a lot like that shovel you and I wore out cleaning up after the horses.
You know the great thing about us playing in the beach sand vs them playing in the snow. Ours actually holds up very well in the heat. The ones they make turn to mush. When the snow melts they have another mess. Our sand does not melt. It squeeks, Sue told me that the snow squeeks also.
Anyway I was just outside and the temp is still too cold to fish, but nice day beautiful blue sky and the wind is laying down. Hot drink, and the stars might just be the ticket tonight.

Harold