TUP

Man with 55 pregnant females I would think you would be moving. You need a helicopter.

Well the Cap might get the keel clean by one of the other pirates. Could even be me if I do not get some flies tied and get ready for the fish-in. With all the cold we are having I am having trouble getting the hands to work. Took one look at the temp and did not got to work today. 48 is just way to cold to work. I know I have it easy, I would be in the cold 10 seconds to the van, then 30 seconds to the customers business but then I would have to repeat it all over again on the way home. So instead I will tie a fly or two today and finish some other work at the office (attached to my nice warm home)

You northern pirates with cold weather below 0 have my prayers. I could not do it. I am too much like the Dude, I get cold I start to shake. Now unlike the Dude if I start to shake there is a whole lot of shaking going on. I make 2 of the Dude.
Heck it got so cold here Stev left. I am not sure where he went but he was mumbling about cold weather and shaking his head. So he might no be online for a few days.

Brrrrrr it is finally up to 55 degrees. I am thinking of hot chocolate.

Harold