Closed Thread
Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: hey Fishigan

Can I just have the autograph and donate Big Mouth Billy to the Pirate Retirement Fund raising auction?

bumping toward 500!!! Lets see if it will work!!

------------------
    Wyo-blizzard
    Wyo-Blizzard

swen, I'm with you--when it comes to big mouth billy bass, catch and release is the only way to go!

aaarrrggghhh!!!

Just as long as it's not an autographed picture of Flats Dude in that clear wet suit.

Shudder at just the thought!
    " If a man is truly blessed, he returns home from fishing to the best catch of his life." Christopher Armour

Oh hey guys.....

There is NO way I am going to fish with these!! Maybe we should have the Florida fish-in here in BC.

sheties, i bet that guy is thinking, "where is my one weight, now that i need it???!!!"

Sheties;

You found my pet, he is the one that runs my rookies off. I have a new one, we are even having shirts made up for him that say flats rookie on them. His wife is having it put on his vest. Now if any one finds the shirt or vest please let me know. Sharky is so messy but does not leave a lot to identify. I want my clouser back, any one that gets it out of his mouth will get my thanks. And dinner at my house. After of course you clean up.

Harold

that's not a shark! It's just flipper,the fish-in is on!
    Bill

WOW, SheTies, Am I what's for dinner???

------------------
    Spelling and Grammar not subject to judgement...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Grubb;
    I told you how big he was, now you have seen the picture. Now are you coming down or not. We need you to be our rookie. If you get my clouser back you get a free dinner. I do the cooking. If you get him to shore we will eat him. He has had enough lunches on me.
    Now you see why your little one wt will not work.

So come on down, we need to fish early. And no one pay attention to Bill, he is 50 miles away and they do not let fish that big in his play ground. Their sharks are lots smaller, heck I'll bet they hardly reach 14 feet.

Harold

Closed Thread