+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pink puff works on Bonz

Default Pink puff works on Bonz

Just landed back in the states from Eleuthera and what a blast we had. The pink puff acounted for my 1st Bonefish and alot more.

My best day was 10, I'll give a report when I get back home. Lots of stories .

Philip
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

Allright Philip! Glad to hear you caught something, and a bonefish is even better!
    Bill

Bill, We are at my parents in Tamarac and will head home today and should arrive on the 3rd. We plan to go for two weeks next year, a week is a tease.

Hope the fishing has been good for the Fla saltys'.

Later

Philip

------------------
    I look into... my fly box, and think about all the elements I should consider in choosing the perfect fly: water temperature, what stage of development the bugs are in, what the fish are eating right now. Then I remember what a guide told me: 'Ninety percent of what a trout eats is brown and fuzzy and about five-eighths of an inch long.' - Allison Moir.

I wonder if he ever fished Saltwater
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

The Pink Puff is usually our first choice too - they work! Sounds like you had a glorious time, I'm just too jealous

------------------
    LadyFisher, Publisher of
    FAOL

Phil,
    Sounds like a great trip. Contact me when you get home. Lots of steelhead and some very nice browns.

Les

It was a safe trip home, and the memories of the island and the people are the best.

Getting ready for Kettle creek in Pa for a few days. When I get back I'll post some pics and the stories.

I'll bet I hooked my wading boots 5 times the first two days, then I got smart and held the darn fly. Thats when I got the line rapped around my feet as the bonz where tailing. If there was way to goof it up I did it and when I finally got it down, it was time to leave, tooooo short a trip, next year two weeks for sure.

I owe alot to FAOL for the tips and the fly tying info. God bless Al Campbell, He was in with me on the trip and for every trip I make the rest of my life, all my flys worked

Thanks too all

Philip

[This message has been edited by old geezer (edited 02 May 2005).]

+ Reply to Thread