+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need a fishing report Gary,Bill

Default I need a fishing report Gary,Bill

Now don't keep all the info to yourself and share the wealtyh of your experience today. We need something positive in regards to fishing.

Hilton Head reprt would be nice too. Anyone

Philip
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

Hi Phil & Michele,

I fished Honey moon Island several days last week, the trout fishing was very good. I took Flats Dudes advice and tied some GOLD bend backs and some Lefty's Decievers in white with GOLD flashabou,both worked well.

Judy and I are back in New York, like you , we are freezeing our pectorals off.......

Have a great trip, Hope this helps.

Les

Great news Les, My regards to Judy. Did you find a place yet?? I just finished plowing the driway and bent the plate . I'll have to make a run for parts tomorrow if ya know what I mean A little beer and Euchre

Well we should be down in Dunedin around the 31 st. Did you go in the back of Honeymoon or down front?

Thanks for the news Les.

Regards
    Philip

------------------
    I look into... my fly box, and think about all the elements I should consider in choosing the perfect fly: water temperature, what stage of development the bugs are in, what the fish are eating right now. Then I remember what a guide told me: 'Ninety percent of what a trout eats is brown and fuzzy and about five-eighths of an inch long.' - Allison Moir.

I wonder if he ever fished Saltwater
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

We made a offer on a home in Oldsmar,15 minutes from Honeymoon Island,Depending on traffic.

Take the dog walk beach, take the first left trail. Let me know how you do..........

Got to go get some parts myself, for my shot glass.......

Have fun....................

[This message has been edited by Les Maynard (edited 13 March 2005).]

Great news Les, I hope the offer is accepted.

Weather report shows Bill has 20 30 mph sw winds with 78 deg and The Dude is a mild 10 15mph sw wind, mmmmm

I'll ty a few gold bendbacks

Philip

------------------
    I look into... my fly box, and think about all the elements I should consider in choosing the perfect fly: water temperature, what stage of development the bugs are in, what the fish are eating right now. Then I remember what a guide told me: 'Ninety percent of what a trout eats is brown and fuzzy and about five-eighths of an inch long.' - Allison Moir.

Had a chance to make some extra cash, had to take it so I didn't fish!
    Bill

Smart move Bill, get'em while you can, There is a lifetime to fish . Sounds like you limited out to me.

Whats the water temp ?? up to 70 yet?

Philip

------------------

*&%##$@!!! 10 mph my a**!! It was gale force winds all weekend...did yard work instead. Oh well, but I'm happy the golden bend-backs worked.

+ Reply to Thread