Thanks for the quick replies!

I do think I want the rotary feature. Don't know that for sure, but it seems like a worthwhile feature.

As for what flies I will tie, I don't really know. I fish mostly warm water, so panfish and bass flies are what I will do most. I will get the occassional trout opportunity, and I hope someday to try out the salt. The later two will be rare occassions, so I'll focus first on the warm water bugs.

When I was asking about Mr. Cambell's list, I wondering about a brand-specific kit. Being new to this, I don't know a quality brand from a poor one, so I am trusting Mr. Cambell's expertise. I have seen the myriad kits available for tooling, but I am too unsure to just buy one because my feeling is junk is the most expensive purchase one can make. I was hoping that perhaps a sponsor had taken Mr. Cambell's list and made a package deal of it for us FAOL newb's. From what I hear you guys saying though, it sounds like I need to get my H&H catalog and make my own kit in my online shopping basket. I guess I was just being lazy as well as hoping that there would be a discount in a combined kit.

Thanks again guys!

Tyler