Ducksterman:

I was given an oppurtunity this year to play with it and try before I buy at the Internation fly tying symposium this past Novemeber. I told them unless I could try it first money will not leave my wallet. So since I was tying with the GUild in that show they gave me a demo to go and try out. I played with this thing and did not like it. By the time I finally gotten the clip set up and went through the procedures, I could have done it better and faster the old fashion way. This is a gizmo that I feel is not worth the money and or time. Yes in fly tying there are some tricks and techniques that need to be learned and pacticed. I believe that fly tying is still keep it simple as possible. I could buy a nice pair of scissors or a Matarelli whip finisher that are very useful to me than this plastic contraption.

Andy B

P.S. This is my feelings on this tool for me. This tool might help others out. I will not knock others if they can use this tool and achieve nice looking flies. I just don't see the need or use in it for me.