Thread: Full time FlyFishermn

Threaded View

Default My Business final thoughts

I have been told by some kind hearted people , how lucky I have been, to have a successful business.--As I reflect back today on that notion, it was not luck at all -It truly is and was for me, / My Golden opportunity. - Golden to have been born and lived in this Great Nation of Ours , - where each and every one of us lucky enough to be healthy and able to pull our selfs up by our boot straps and take to heart these Golden Opportunities we have all been given.-- All because of those who came before us and shed blood to create these Golden United States,-- and the millions of Our Veterans whom have fought ever since to preserve it for All. --Lastly in my estimation , this leaves Us United, able to help those less fortunate than we,-- and this makes us All -very lucky indeed ! --With some luck this message may find a young abled body person with the notion of starting their own business, -and to also realize what a Golden opportunity they truly have. --The sky is the limit. ---May Natures God Bless these United States of America.--- Very Sincerely Steve Molcsan
    Last edited by Steve Molcsan; 04-13-2023 at 12:56 AM.
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024