Thread: Breaks My Heart

Threaded View

Neil,
    As John suggested, NONE of the "breaks my heart" comments were anywhere near meant to impugn your continued selfless contributions to this site. Were it mine, I would have stuck a fork in it about two years ago. And also, since John mentioned it, and , I would hate to see a " this site is not available" screenshot, and, since I am a staunch Republican who steals from the poor and downtrodden , I can allot a few Shekels ( no, not nickels and dimes}, to help you revive FAOL if possible. MY, and I'm sure other's, help would not be without bounds. A year of concerted effort to wake a few of the "old guard" would tell the tale. Ron Eagle Elk aka REE should immediately be BEGGED to be site administrator . This dude knows his stuff and during his tenure here a "while back" commanded the respect of all who were participating.
    In closing , I would suggest that we all, who can remember the "old guard" and may still have means of contact with them, DO contact them and suggest an appearance " for the good times" at least. Perhaps THAT would/could lite the flame.
    Here's hopin !

PS: AND a VERY personal THANK YOU to the fly tiers who have without a doubt been the reason no fork has yet been inserted . And of course to Jim of some kinda rocks :>) who beats everybody to the punch in wishing those eligible a Happy Birthday.

Paul Harvey said it best........."Good Day..........."

Mark
    Last edited by Marco; 04-09-2021 at 10:40 PM.