Thread: Michigan Fish In

Threaded View

Hey John,
    I'm here and I finally made it. "Gertrude" as I've named my "trusty" Garmin GPS apparently had a mind of her own adding about 40 miles to my trek. BUT, it's the destination and not the journey ( I know :>) ) that remains in my mind. Also, a NIX on the cell # I published earlier. IPhone died and refuses to take a charge. Unfortunately while I had a business conversation with several clients whose contact numbers died along with the phone. Called the 800 # of ATT from the motel to get the numbers of my last 5 outgoing calls so that I could reconnect with them later from my motel phone. That info is always available if one can prove his identity by reciting the numeric code set up when one initiated the service 25 years ago. Well...................................I am now totally incognito and possibly minus a few clients. Perhaps the fishing will temper my frustration. I am an optimist by trait.

Mark
    Did stop by Spike's for an EXCELLENT burger . Also brought a few things to throw on the grill if there's room.
    Last edited by Marco; 06-25-2018 at 05:20 AM.