Hello friends,

thank you very much for your warm welcome.
In the old days I was a member in a Yahoo Fishing Group. But when my buddy Gopher from Texas passed away in 2004 (cancer) I leave this group.
Now I'm return into an American Fishing Forum and I hope I can stay here for a long time.

I'm a newbie for Fly Fishing and Fly Tying. But in April I make a course for Fly Fishing beginner. That is my birthday present from my wife.

In freshwater I can fish here for rainbow trout and brown trout, bass and asp. In saltwater I like to fish for seatrout, steelhead and seabass.
Sometimes I go to Denmark where my fishing buddy live. Here I can fish for the same fishes and also for salmon and grayling.

At the moment it is all a little difficult because last week my doctor has told me that I must have an operation. I have a visceral artery aneurysm.
At first I was shocked but now I am optimistic and I will fight. I like to catch a lot of fishing species in the future.
Also the end of the next year I like to make a trip to the USA or Canada.

That's a little bit of me for now.

P.S. apologize if my English and the gramma not correct but I have use the English language for some years ago at last
"If someone find an mistake in writng he can keep it"

@David Parker

Hi David, it's nice to read of someone from Canada. My oldest fishing buddy lives there too.
He was born in BC, was grown up here in Germany and now he lives near by Houston, BC.
Also in the past I have build rods too for over 10 years. So I have a little craftsmanship.