My experience is limited to the Danvice. I haven't tied either of the others.

Honestly, I'd rather tie "in hand" than use a Danvice. There is a simple equation, Function + Quality = Price. The Danvice tries to do a lot at a very low price. If the price is held low, and the function increases then quality must fall.

The other thing when I tied on it, was that access to the hook was awful (I've only used the standard jaws). To tie a tail on a small hook the vice forced me to hold my left hand above the hook, right in the way of where my right hand with the bobbin needed to swing through. It was a struggle. If you look at most vices either the hook is the highest point, or there is space between the hook and the head of the vice. This is for your hand to fit into. Hold something horizontal in finger and thumb and look where your hand is. Now with the head of the Danvice so close to the hook where do you put the vertical part of your hand?

Do you really need all the function of a Danvice? If not you'll get a much better vice for your money if you choose something simpler and of higher quality.

Cheers,
A.