Well I did not get many specs but I did get the weight of the rods. The 10'6" is 2.56 ounces and the 11'6" is 2.9 ounces. The 10'6" is faster than the 11'6". The 11'6" also has more flex, not much more but a little more. Both rods are close to the same action as the Kiyose 33SF as far as I can tell from casting and shaking the rods. I also weighed my other rods on the same scale for some reference. My Tenkara Fishing 10' 330 rod weighed 2.7 ounces. The Daiwa Kiyose 33SF came in at 2.3 ounces and the Amago was 3.5 ounces. The TFO 11'6" was also about an inch shorter than the 10'6" when collapsed. I did not get a measurement of the collapsed rod nor did I measure it against my other rods. These rods are manufactured in Korea not china. TFO also did not ship the rods with specs so we will have to wait for there press release for there official numbers. I still was not able to fish these and doubt I will get a chance in the near future. They did tell me the listed a couple on ebay so go ahead and take a look.

Mike P.