Not bad for the very first one. The obvious 'shortcomings' have already been pointed out, and great suggestions for correction have been given.

I will add only the following; my assessment is that the backwards sloping hair is due to inadequate packing. Be sure to take 3-4 tight turns of thread in front of each "batch" before packing, and pack as tight as you possibly can ("batch" includes the bunch on the bottom side of the shank and it's counterpart on top of the shank). This will both force the hair to stand up, and the front wraps will hold it in place.

One critical tip that is seldom, if ever, pointed out about stacking is that the amount of hair used on top of the hook should very closely approximate the amount used on the bottom of the shank, regardless of how many colors for spots, are used on top. To do otherwise will produce a 'finished' bug (to which no more hair can be added to the hook) that has a sloped face; either 'out front' (too much on top), or to the rear (too much on the bottom). Think of this as like a two-layered cake with both layers of equal thickness; but, with several different layers of color in the top layer. This is what you should strive for to get a nice flat vertical face to such a big.

I do disagree with one point Buddy made; the size of the bunch simply determines how many bunches are required to complete the bug; NOT how dense it will be, as well as how long it takes to 'build' the bug. Why do in six steps what can be done in three, and get the same result?

Keep up the good work!

Frank