Just read the article and some of the responses, including Andrews. I don't have a problem with what he is doing, and actually think it is a good idea. I feel this way for several reason which is because of my experiences. The first reason is that I have had to try and teach myself how to become a better and more efficient fly caster. I have read countless articles, asked a million questions, watched a few hundred videos, and still have many problems. I have many friends of whom are very accomplished fly casters, and have spent many hours on the water with them. The problem is they are so involved in their own fly fishing that they don't have much time to help me. To be able to get a lesson at that kind of value is well worth the price. In my journey to become a better caster I haven't been able to get someone to truly watch my casting tecniche and help me. Just because you watch a video on casting doesn't mean you will be able to correct what you are doing wrong, because if you don't know what you are doing wrong it is hard to correct it.

Cheers,
Brandon