Quote Originally Posted by kglissmeyer View Post
Serious, John. You're having a problem with my making a point about Bob making a fantastic cast in very strong "crosswinds" because I used the term "gale-forced"? Geez...

Speaking of tearing others down to make a point, sorry I bothered. Probably why I don't visit here very often anymore.

Anyway, Bob made a tremendous cast in a heavy crosswind that I did not have gauges to measure, and schooled the rest of us. Cranked it out like it was everyday, which, for him, I imagine it is.

I will think twice, perhaps more, in the future when trying to participate in this public, yet seemingly opinionated forum. I'm sure many will say that they didn't see what John did wrong, history shows otherwise...

I'll now bow out for good.

Bye. Thanks to all I have met and cherish. I have better things to do and I will focus on them. Sometimes it takes that last straw to break the camel's back - seems like this one was it. Same reason I have avoided the forum for the last while is the very reason I now leave.

Thanks LF and Neil.
... that was not the friendly, smiling, light hearted, good natured response I expected from ol' buddy Kelly.

John