I haven't fished the Tenkara-Fishing 10' rod but I was able to try a 9.5' prototype that would have been quite similar. Based on the slightly shorter one that I did fish, I'd say it's not a bad rod. I have fished the 9' Motsugo and 9' Wakata from AllFishingBuy, and I liked the Tenkara-Fishing rod better, but I'm sure there are those who would prefer the Wakata. Be aware, though, that the weight listed on the website is not even close to correct. I have a 9' Motsugo, and it weighs 2.1 ounces. I believe the .8 oz weight listed for both the 9' Motsugo and 9' Wakata is for the blank only, without the grip, butt cap, tip plug, etc. which is misleading to say the least.

As Karel says, a shorter rod does require additional stealth, but for very small, tight streams it can be a lot of fun. I really do like the 9' and 10' Soyokaze rods (which I do describe as tanago rods), which genuinely are light (the 9 footer is 1.6 oz on my postal scale), and sensitive enough that even the smaller fish that live in smaller streams can put a good bend in them. If you expect to regularly catch fish over 12" or so, the Tenkara-Fishing rod might be a better choice. If most will be in the 6-9" length, though, I would recommend the Soyokaze.