I do not own one (they are pricey) but if I had the money, I would get one. I have tested both the Orvis Helios, and Hydros Rods (with their reels), and their Switch Rods in both the Helios and Hydros Models (the 5 and 6 weights, and even the 8,10, Saltwater and Salmon Switch Rods). They are light, very accurate casting, and Throws a lot of line out with little effort. For those people with Shoulder and BAck Problems, the Switch Rods in these models are fantastic. I was with Orvis guide and casting instructor Hutch Hutchinson while testing these Rods, and I was super impressed. Again, it is very pricey though (at least for me), and may be awhile before I own such a rod, but hey...Hardy Reels, Sage Rods, The original Boo Brothers Bamboo Rods, and Gary Lacey's Granger Boo Rods are very nice and worth owning if you ever get the money for such. I am lucky to have the quality Graphite Rods I have; and even a 4 weight Shay Bamboo Blank that I am trying to finish (stick on a Belanger reel seat, Wrap the guides and Dip, etc.)
Everything in Fly Fishing anymore is pricey (even the materials I use to tie and design my Fly Patterns).