Get the remainder of the nets out, leaving the Tribal nets, and you'd be pleasantly surprised! When I was there and very active in the leadership of TU we didn't have the CCA, and I and many others left TU when they and several other so-called conservation organiztions spoke out to defeat the Net Ban initiatives. No big surprise there as the Commercial Fishing/Netting organizations and lobbyists funneled a lot of money into the so-called Defense of the Environment organizations. A very politically crooked bunch back then and possibly it still remains that way to this day. TU members are to be congratulated many times over for their many accomplishments with on the ground projects but that's all to no avail as long as the netters keep decimating the adult, returning salmon from Alaska to the rivers mouths. At one time I had the stats on the Columbia/Snake River stocks and the commercial netters were knocking off 80% plus of that run off the coast of Alaska and BC. No wonder the fish are struggling.