+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mark Romero, Misa - whereabouts?

This might be the person I sent money for a rod...and it has never shown up. Forget about the rod. My wife passed of stage 4 cancer. I sincerely wish him well and he will be in my prayers as well. Sounds like tough duty....extremely tough duty.
    Get well soon Mr. Get yourelf back on the water if you can......FAOL has tremendous prayer power...let's put it to good use.

Just a little update the Doc's are giving him about six months. He starts radiation tomorrow.

I've only met Mark once many years ago at the Hancock NY fishin, nice man, I'm sad and wish him well.

That sucks big time. I hope he knows how many are thinking about him and care on here. I had a co-worker back in the late 60's. I worked out on mountain tops but he was in the central office and I knew him and had to talk to him occasionally. He had no clue he had a problem.....doc said go home and write up your will...you got about 6 weeks. I worked a couple of hours away....so was not in close touch with him. What I do know is he was told it was in the lymph glands in his genitals or crotch somewhere....and that was gonna be the end. He went to someplace in Texas and got cured. I do not know any more than that. But I know he was continuing to work....got promoted to some area I was not in....but I know in the late 80's he was alive and well. I regret I do not know more than that.

I be praying every night. This is really bad. Mark and Misa..... I do not know you....but I care. I will be praying every day for you to pull through. Geeeze. I don't know what else to say. But it brings tears.....I can't see the screen now....all blurry......

Seriously and Sincerely

jim
    Last edited by Whitewolf; 02-19-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Mark, you are on the prayer list here in Wyo. Keep up the fight, we are here for you.
    Wyo-Blizzard

I too met Mark at an FAOL Fish-In at the Delaware River Club many years ago. Being from that general area, he helped us locate spots for hungry fish and suggested a favored morsel. A Gentle, caring person, I wish him Godspeed in recovery.

Mark

Wow prayers to Mark and his family. This is sad news indeed.

Hope you're reading this Mark. You're in my prayers, and have my best wishes as well. While I'm wishing, I wish that we hadn't gotten skunked on the Henry's Fork that day we went together. I've wanted, ever since, to show you how it fishes on a good day. Get well Bud'.
    They're just fish, right? Right?

oh oh. This isn't fun. I have a huge apology to make to Mr. Romero. He s NOT the one who is weeks behind sending me a rod I bought. I am so chargrined. Mad at myself. I need to stop typing outloud when I post. It just seemed like the same person and fit the situation. I became more concerned about the health issue of an FAOL'er than anything. Open big mouth and stuff hoof in it...big time.

I very much regret if I tainted the ethos of Mr. Romero in any way. I have never even had any dealngs with him. I ought to be horsewhipped. I am so sorry.

I still pray for him and Misa. I found out through a mutual friend about him and Misa.

Hoping for the best for him.

And forgot yesterday. Will talk to God this evening. Hopefully FAOL'ers took up my slack......

Get well soon Mr. Romero. I apologize to you wholly, seriously and sincerely.

Whitewolf

+ Reply to Thread