+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Common Courtesy

Hybrid View

I sympathize Lotech.
    I listed a rod for sale and within a couple of hours someone responded that they would
    take it, they just needed to get the money together. We're talking $160.00, including shipping.
    I patiently waited a couple of weeks before asking the buyer how he was coming along on
    getting the funds together for the rod. He advised at that time that he had forgotten all about the rod!!!
    Too bad because he had the money but now did not. I patiently awaited payment for another 2 or 3 weeks.
    No payment. I eventually becamed tired and frustrated with the chain jerking and just told him to forget it.

Well, that's my sad story. What are you gonna do?
    When you can arrange your affairs to go fishing, forget all the signs, homilies, advice and folklore. JUST GO.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyg View Post
    I sympathize Lotech.
    I listed a rod for sale and within a couple of hours someone responded that they would
    take it, they just needed to get the money together. We're talking $160.00, including shipping.
    I patiently waited a couple of weeks before asking the buyer how he was coming along on
    getting the funds together for the rod. He advised at that time that he had forgotten all about the rod!!!
    Too bad because he had the money but now did not. I patiently awaited payment for another 2 or 3 weeks.
    No payment. I eventually becamed tired and frustrated with the chain jerking and just told him to forget it.

Well, that's my sad story. What are you gonna do?
    Sometimes it can be trying for sure. At least your guy got in touch with you. I'm not even getting communication. I'm going to re-post the reel for sale today. I'm sick of playing the fool.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

I know I haven't been on much in the last year with all my med issues but I've tried to at least look in. We never used to see all these problems before.

+ Reply to Thread