crappiecrazy,

Here is a link to the Arrowhead Ranch where I have been helping to teach the boys fly fishing and tying for several months. I had come across some of the boys while fishing one day and volunteered to teach them fly fishing and fly tying. When I started working with the boys there were 8 boys at the ranch and now there are 17. The ranch receives no funding from the State or Federal. They operate from donations from churches and orgainizations and the work they are doing for these boys is wonderful. I could only do so much without more equipment and I posted here for help and the response has been great and I and the boys are so thankful. Anything you can donate will be appreciated. If you search the "Things Wanted" threads you will find some pictures I have posted on the progress that has been made through donations from FAOL members to establish a fly fishing/tying program for the boys. The boys really love it and they look forward to tying and fly fishing and I love to see them smile and laugh.

I will send you a PM with my home mailing address for donations. As I receive the donations, I deliver them to the ranch and also give them your name and address because they want to send all donors a "Thank You" for the donations.

Thank you for your help and here is the link to the Web site for Arrowhead Ranch so that you can see what they are doing.

http://www.arrowheadranchtn.org/

I will continue to post pictures of the progress so everyone can see the results of their donations....