Thread: Lock-up your rooster hackle!!!!!!

Threaded View

Default You can find me in the FAOL Archives

My"Lock-Up Your Hackle" posting is meant as satirical humor.......Smiley Face!!!!

I have not been in Bora Bora for the the past 6 months! I have been busy working in the FAOL Archives!

Every new edition of FAOL, I convert all new article to PDF for my computer files. I have also been busy in the Archives of FAOL, recovering past articles that have previously run on FAOL.

I am current with all of the Fly Tying articles that I have been offering to members of FAOL at no cost. I am still adding fly patterns from other sites of FAOL outside of the normal Fly Tying folders. You would be suprised how many fly tying articles are in "Our Man in Canada Series"!

I have now started saving all of the Feature articles, have only 13 articles remaining to convert to PDF in the "Panfish" archives . I have already coverted 525 "Panfish" artciles to PDF.

In the near future I will be offering 2nd FAOL CD of the "Feature" archive articles. I already have converted Al Campbell's Field Editor articles, all of "LadyFisher's weekly articles, Neil Travis "From the Journal of" article. Next I will be converting all of the "Readers Cast" articles....and many more.

I have also been busy with supplying Ron Tidd with missing articles from the archives, that I have on my computer. I recently was directly involved with the new format listings of the FOTW archive articles, helping with the correct chronological order, and name of contributor.

~Parnelli
    Chartered Member of "Friends of FAOL"

Past 6 months I have been slightly busy with the annual "Beginner's Only Fly Swaps", which I created for FAOL many years ago!
    Last edited by Steven McGarthwaite; 06-11-2011 at 06:25 PM.