I have seen 3 tornados in my life. One was 25 years ago, went East along I-80 near Green River, jumped the river and went along the top of White Mountain, which is really a plateau,second ,15[?] years was near Pilot Butte wich died when it hit the butte. The third was 12 years ago at Eden WY. It was barely big enough to be called a tornado. We were fencing a catch pond for the arteasian well at the ranch 2 miles south of where it was. Got shocked for the fourth time on the barbed wire before we decided to quit when the wife saw it. We sat on the tailgate of the truck to watch it. It lasted all of 1 minute, we then realized it went thru the cousin's yard. The only damage, if you can call it that, was the cushions from the old couch and the floor boards to the slide in stock rack were lost. The couch was VREY old and the boards were rotten. In Southwestern Wyoming it is EXTREMELY rare for a tornado to form, dust devils yes, tornados no. I can dress for the cold and most of the wind. How would you dress for a flood or a tornado? Oh yea, had one small flood in Rock Springs several years back, just very minor damage, maimly because the channel for the normally dry creek had not been cleaned out for at least 29 years.

And now a foot note, the weather was supposed to be in the 70's this next week, but Mother nature is being kind! It has dropped to the low 60s for our highs, so maybe the melt will be some slower in the high country.