Thread: etiquette?

Threaded View

This is probably NOT the correct way to handle the situation. however the same thing happened to my Uncle Cordell one time. (He's long since passed away, but this story will never leave my family ) Uncle Cordell was a good man, sort of. He never left home without his pistol, I don't know why, and I've always been sort of afraid to ask. Some guys did the exact same thing to him that happened to you. That day all he had to drink was a coke, but the other guys could only see he was drinking something out of a can. he turned his cap sideways a little and started yelling and acting drunk. Then he started shouting at something down in the water, pulled his pistol out and started shooting down in the water. The other guys hightailed it out of there. Of course the fish probably did too, but I'll bet the other guys thought twice before trying that stunt again.

hNt

PS That is a true story. One of the deacons in my church was with him and can swear that all he had to drink was a coke. I'm not sure they fished together anymore after that though.

PSS Uncle Cordell was my great uncle and this was years ago. You'd probably go to jail for that now a days and in my opinion rightfully so. I just thought you might get a chuckle out of the story and maybe brighten up your day a little.
    Last edited by hungNtree; 05-14-2011 at 03:58 PM. Reason: he was a great uncle
    "If we lie to the government, it's called a felony, when they lie to us, it's called politics." Bill Murray