Chaos..hmmm, let me think...

Yesterday I got up, loaded the truck for a show, read a good book for a couple of hours...drove to a local dude ranch, stopping at In-n-Out for lunch on the way, set up and sold glass stuff to vacationers from five countries...Packed up, had a snack at Jacks in the truck on the way home. Read myself to sleep after spending a half hour petting the dogs. "Normal" Thursday for me.

Today I have to put the trash cans out to the curb, run to the welders supply for Oxygen, then spend the day making glass saguaro ornaments for the Saguaro National Park (where they sell them to vacationing folks from all over). While I'm working I'll either have the adio on the sports talk station, watch fishing shows on Versus, or slip a DVD in the machine and watch a movie or finish watching the Legend of the Seeker final season DVDs. I'll take the family someplace for lunch, where we'll discuss such weighty matters as what color roller skate earrings we I need to make for the upcoming Roller Derby bout on the 12th, and should we add the new cat and owl to the line or keep tweaking a bit longer....May even hit a couple of antique malls here (we hit the used book store on Wednesday-a once a week ritual)..the boss is trying to find something nice to put on the front porch so the UPS and FedEx guys have a place to set stuff besides the ground....probably spend a couple hours later tonight tying something...typical day when I don't have a show.

If this is Chaos, then I've worked very hard to achieve it...I hope it lasts.

I thought Beaver, Wally, and Eddie were ridiculous and stupid when they were 'new' (filthiess thing ever said on network TV was said on this show, and it got past the sensors)...Manstream TV is all about the lowest common denominator, even way back then...

I sincerely hope that folks in other parts of the world will do what they need to do to let themselves achieve the kind of chaos I've found. I wish them well, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it either way.

And, if you think what's going on in the Middle East is chaos, wait untill things start to errupt in China....Folks tend to move towards freedom eventually....

Buddy