Ronnie Z,

The question you ask is not one that can be answered by anyone here or anywhere else for that matter. The easiest way to answer it is to say, "the best fly line out there is the fly line that works best for you for your style of fishing." Everyone has what they feel is the best, but, that could mean that what they are using is the best for them because it is the fly line that they can afford and it presents their flies the way they want it to. You really need to try different fly lines and see what works the best for you.

The really important thing to know is that the fly rod, the fly line, the fly reel, the leader, the tippet and the fly does not catch the fish. The presentation of the fly is what catches the fish. You can have the best of everything and if the fly is not presented properly, you still will not catch a fish, but, you will look good on the water. : )

That said, my suggestion would be to purchase the fly line that fits your budget and works the best for you for presenting your fly properly.

The above is the only suggestion I can give you and is entirely my opinion and nothing more.....Good luck