+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The traveling fly...

Yea know, all them Southern guys are out there fishing, while we Northern people are shoveling the hard water. Will get on the list for June, July or August. Have a couple of places it might work.
    Wyo-Blizzard

I'm in but it'll have to wait until ice out!
    "They say you forget your troubles on a trout stream, but that's not quite it. What happens is that you begin to see where your troubles fit into the grand scheme of things, and suddenly they're just not such a big deal anymore." - John Gierach

My wife says, "Don't go north of I-10 in the wintertime." Yep, we feel for all y'all that have to wait for ice out before you can chase critters. That having been said, I'd like to try out that fly soon on some bull reds.

Thanks.

Regards,

Bill
    I flyfish the salt because the voices in my head tell me to...

Perfect! pm has been sent to fly gal for shipping information. once she receives the fly she should send a pm to caibill for his shipping info so that she can send it to him when she is done with it. If it's lost, no big deal, I can tie another, just let me know in this thread.
    Wet wadin' hillbilly extraordinaire

Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play.

Heraclitus

reviving the thread! I have not heard from flygal, has anyone else? I need her shipping info, if I can't get it soon I'll send it to caibill...
    Wet wadin' hillbilly extraordinaire

Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play.

Heraclitus

+ Reply to Thread