Okay, it's been 4 hrs. Nothin weird going on with the box! I've got a conference call goin on right now with Homeland Security, CIA, FBI, the PTA, and the local Cub Scouts are on full alert, just in case! Oh, and I got the two dogs, if somethin pops out and starts runnin or gnashin its teeth! BTW, I was thinkin about taken the box down to the local hospital and getting it x-rayed, but figured the VA wouldn't cover stuff like that. Okay, got to put my ear bud back in so all the agencies can coordinate this! Cuttin the tape, Okay ,I'm going in.Aha! Nope!, just a piece of paper - perhaps a confession or something? Nope, just a note stating "at least its not roadkill" Okay, so it"s not roadkill, that eliminates my first choice, dang! Hmmmm, what's this? Just bubble wrap ( could come in handy next year!). Hold on, the CIAs buzzing in my ear! NO SIR, IT WAS JUST BUBBLE WRAP! Okay,back to digging around in this here box. Hmm! Looks like some items wrapped in paper towels for added protection.(nice, I can always use more paper towels),Unwrapping - hold on, now its the Cub Scouts! All right I'm back, it seems one of the Scouts spilled something and wanted to know if they could have some of my paper towels. Hated to give up the towels, but those Scouts can be ruthless! Note to self: put more paper towels on the shopping list! Okay, where was I? Oh yea, unwrapping. Well whatta ya know, it looks like, I'll call him George, (because that's his name) and his wonderful wife, have sent me a bunch of miniature (fly fishing motif) Christmas tree decorations - creel, fishing hat, vest, fish etc. They'll end up hanging from various stuff in my fly tying room, so I can enjoy them year round! Hold on - HEY, get those FBI guys out of my Christmas stuff!! Geez, between them and Homeland Security!!! What the heck are you people doing AT my house, this was only supposed to be over the phone. HEY, get that drug sniffen dog away from my Lazyboy recliner!! Oh man, it's lifting its leg! Not good!! Well despite a few glitches on my end, the old secret Santa thing turn out pretty good. Hopefully next year there won't be so much "drama"! Thanks George! Hope every one has as much fun as I've had!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS FAOL! LOL!!!!!!!!!

Best regards, Dave S.