+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digital Fly Tyer Magazine

Default Digital Fly Tyer Magazine

Just a heads up...Fly Tyer mag. is now available digitally...free to current subscribers.

I'm going to like it because now I can conveniently store articles as pdf's.

Before I would tear out desired articles and store manually....probably will do both now.

Thanks for the heads up Duck...I'll have to check it out.

Brad
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."
    -W.C. Fields

Blog Entries

Dickered,
    I subscribed today. It was sent to me via email. Opened it on my iPad. Very cool, but don't you have to be connected to read it?
    Thanks

It looks like it will be an either/or proposition once your subscription runs out but I would actually prefer just a digital version anyway.

Thanks for the heads up!

Normand Guest

does anybody know if there is an option for either a paper or digital edition?

if i were to resubscribe, i'd rather have a digital edition i can download to my hard drive

Norm, my understanding is you can do either but I don't think you can do digital and get the hard copy. I will continue to resubscribe for the hard copy which allows me to get the digital. Just today I got my confirmation of the digital I applied for and now can do both.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Normand View Post
    does anybody know if there is an option for either a paper or digital edition?

if i were to resubscribe, i'd rather have a digital edition i can download to my hard drive
    How do you save it?
    They email you to a link

In my confirmation email they provided a "Click here" link. Interesting it's for the Autumn 2010 issue and I have the Winter hard copy in hand. Also, on my computer at least,
    it appears the hard copy will be easier to read....though I will have to play with the computer to see if I can make it larger.

Blog Entries

Dickered,
    There is a "zoom page" icon which allows you to make it larger. I still don't know how you can read it without being on-line??

I'm not sure I understand..."Dickered"....I do like a deal though and have stayed at a Holiday Inn

I just now went to the website .....clicked on the PDF in the bar and the whole magazine downloaded as a PDF....about 75000 KB's....so can be read of line and BTW was much easier to read.....but had to scroll.

+ Reply to Thread