Hey Joe, its me alive and kicking, I haven't done much fishing or visiting the site lately due to a minor heart attack that I survived ok in July . It left me quite weak for a while and the thought of not being able to go fishing kind of left me in a blue funk. I had not a lot of desire to read about everyone else going fishing while I couldn't. Dumb huh?

Anyway I'm finally getting around a little better now and today decided to check out FAOL. First thing I saw was your message and learned that I am missing in action.

Also a lot of my time has been taken up by my Knights of Pythias Lodge duties as I have been elected the Grand Inner Guard for all of British Columbia and am in the middle of running a Province wide poster contest. I hope to make it to Ephrata in Spring but cannot make it to Idaho.

By the way its my birthday, so if any of you wish to send me a large expensive present thats ok by me. I still live in the same place on the same street in the same town as I have for the last 32 years. I guess I wasn't lost after all.
GnuBee aka Roger