Thanks for the comments guys. I have to agree that this is the best board in all categories that I've seen. The Board that Kelly was referring to is the same one, I'm sure, that I referred to in the article. The same few people comprise most of the posters on that board, and I can't help but believe that it's because others who'd like to give input or ask questions know that they are risking getting their ego singed at best, and being downright castigated at worst. Unless we guard against that attitude, it proliferates. FAOL does a great job of doing that. What I was trying for in the article is a bit more subtle. Natural reluctance to post ideas, opinions, fly patterns, reports, etc, because of fear of not measuring up to presumed expertise is what I refer to. I suspect there are those who could greatly enrich the FAOL experience, if we would overcome this reluctance. I'll never live enough years to get as good at fly fishing as a couple of guys I introduced to the sport several years ago. I count that as part of my effort at keeping the sport alive. I've dipped my toe into writing a little. If you'll notice, I haven't tried to teach anybody anything about equipment, tying, technique, entomology, or a whole myriad of other related topics. Natural reluctance at work. I hope some of those thing I've written will enlighten, encourage, or maybe entertain a bit. If not, at least the attempt was made. To everyone within the sound of my voice, take an inventory of your skill and talents, and see what things may be there to contribute. You all have them.