LOL, Yes I got the last 2 pounds in one really big heavy plastic bag about as large as a garbage bag.

What happened is this, about a year and maybe even a year and a half back I ordered a pound and it happen to be the first Chartreuse marabou die job using their new at the time die and it came out like this. I liked it a lot more than the green version so when I got about half way through that pound I decided I didn't want to run out and be stuck with only the green one. I sent them a feather and all, but it stayed the same so one day they said if I would buy 2 pounds they would custom die it and that is what I did. Just before this I thought it may be close to what I wanted and ordered a pound and it was the more green one. So I wanted to keep some of it too, but I also know I can get it any time in any size.

Anyway that is how I ended up with 3 1/2 total pounds of Chart marabou and wanted to sell some as that was just too much to keep and I will probably be dead and gone before I used all this. I am keeping about 1/2 pound of the green one and probably 1 1/2 pounds or so of the less green one. The less green one as a description I say it's kind of between the green one and Fl Yellow leaning to the green.

I bet after you get yours you will like both and after you see the less green one in the water it will be your favorite too.

Skip