I started responding, then thought about it. Type the words "bonefish basics" into google and you'll get plenty of articles about it. Way more information than I'd be able to or want to type out here. It might not all be good info but after reading a couple sources/articles you'll notice trends and can always come here and ask specific questions. Fly wise, gotchas, crazy charlies, mini puffs, christmas island specials, small clouser minnows. Maybe throw in a crab pattern to round things out, but those are the basics/staples. You'll get other ideas from the articles and suggestions from people here but its a start. Also check out the fly of the week archives, saltwater patterns are marked with an *, anything that looks shrimpy is worth a try. Specifically check out Al's Shrimpf and bonefishwhisper's Electric Dread.

Short answers to your other questions, floating line is a good start, but its nice to have options. Fluoro is probably mandatory for the terminal end of the leader at least. Saltwater fly fishing doesn't really use the X system, go with lb test, 10-20lb depending on situation.

Rod and reel wise, 8 wt, and a reel with a good drag and room for at least 200yds of backing to be safe. Not everything you need to know, but I think its a good start and if you do some googling you'll get plenty of info.