haulerracks.com
click on the left on "truck racks"
The one shown in the upcoming pictures is the one I have. Shell camper fits in under it. I can run it with shell camper AND rack. Or just rack. Or just shell camper. I can install and remove both the longbed camper and or the aluminum rack by myself.
I am not saying lookie at what I got. Posting information to try to be helpful.
You can order a rack from them specifically for your truck. And you can order it for a camper fit, or one not arranged for a camper shell to fit under it. They will sell you one specifically for your truck. I ordered mine over the internet and they delivered it in boxes to Vallecito Lake in Colorado. It is not welded. You can assemble it and install it on your truck. I ordered an extra cross bar for across the middle of mine. But, it, and the back bar are removable. So if you want to haul a motorcycle, or furniture, just remove the back cross bar. Put it back when you want to.

Mine delivered was approx $800. I know. Racks can be done much less than that. But NOT if you need one and are 350 miles from home and camping on a lake. It's situational thinking. Kind of depends on what you want, and what is available to you at the time. I was not where I could get one made, or even buy one that fit my truck. So ordered one.

Just fyi for ideas on truck racks.
Jim