Carp,

First, let me apologize for not seeing your request and answering earlier. I am surprised someone didn't jump on it before now.

I have no experience with Batson other than builds on a couple of their blanks. I find the website hard to navigate and find what I am looking for. Just my opinion. I don't do much with Merrick for the same reason. Merrick isn't big on fly components anyway. The online presence just isn't friendly to me.

With a specific request for REC Recoil guides, I tried to find them on the Batson site and could not. There were lots of guides, but no Rec Recoil guides that I could find. I know that Mudhole carries them as does J. Stockard.

Mudhole also has a good selection of cork rings. I did not look for those at the Batson site as I figured you are like most folks and want to do a one stop shop kind of thing if you can, to cut down on shipping costs. J. Stockard has some rings, but not the selection Mudhole has. If you want ready made grips of the best quality available from anyone I have run across, J. Stockard is where I would go. If you want to glue up and turn your own grips, then Mudhole is where I would go. Batson may have teh cork you are looking for, but they don't appear to have the guides you want.

Mudhole and J. Stockard both have nice tubes and bags.

So, even though Batson is a sponsor of this site, and I am sure they are good folks, I am certain you can get all of the items you specified at one of the two suppliers I mentioned, where Batson does not appear to carry the Rec Recoil Guides you specified.