Quote Originally Posted by ol' blue View Post
I've seen that site....once. Lots of rude and inappropriate stuff(at least IMO). That's why I like it here. It is civil, and I don't have to worry if the wife or kids happen to look over my shoulder while I'm on. To each his own, though.
But stick around and hang out. This is a great community of people from a wide set of backgrounds. Lots to learn here. And that is what keeps a site going. There is something for just about anyone with an interest in fly fishing. And a generous, knowledgable and (mostly ) polite group of folks who can express their opinions civilly. I don't think anyone should be afraid of asking a question and trying to improve thier fishing skills on this site.
I certainly agree with Ol' Blue, the Drake is certainly a place I would not want my grandkids to see, there is very little about fly fishin', there is bunch of discussion between members and a female member wanting her to post a picture without a shirt. I guess people have a different ideal of "better". I certainly will not revisit Drake.