And he told his buddy he didnt want to be there....sitting on a chair and drooling and being all "ga-ga"......but he is healing nicely. Seems those airbags can really slap you around when they explode..???
Gaga?

And yes, they give you quite a smack to the face.

Before I forget..I was told diorectly that the "old" Teton and the new Teton reels..DO NOT interchange spools with the Tioga series.
Just so I'm not misunderstanding: what you are saying is that the "Teton" spools, old or new, are not interchangeable with the "Tioga" frames? If so, that isn't really new information, as the old lines did not have interchangeable spools either.

The question on my mind is: are the new Teton spools interchangeable with the old Teton frames? And are the new Tioga spools interchangeable with the old Tioga frames? If you happened to ask this specific pair of questions, I'd be interested to hear what was said. I've looked at the mechanical drawings for the Tetons and they look to use the same connections as the old ones, which would suggest that within the product line, they might be back-compatible...though I doubt they'd back a warranty claim from any older frames, and the easiest way to avoid muddying the waters is to say they're NOT officially compatible.