+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We need some laughs here !!!

Hybrid View

A man had 50 yard line tickets for the Super Bowl. As he sits down, a man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him.

"No," he says, "The seat is empty."

"This is incredible," said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Super Bowl, the biggest sporting event in the world, and not use it?"

He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Super bowl we haven't been to together since we got married in 1967."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else-a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head.

"No, they're all at the funeral."

It Just Doesn't Matter....

Default lyrics for aging baby boomers-----

Herman's Hermits --- Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker.

Ringo Starr --- I Get By With a Little Help From Depends.

The Bee Gees -- - How Can You Mend a Broken Hip.

Roberta Flack--- The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face.

Johnny Nash --- I Can't See Clearly Now.

Paul Simon--- Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver

The Commodores --- Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom.

Marvin Gaye --- Heard It Through the Grape Nuts.

Procol Harem--- A Whiter Shade of Hair.

Leo Sayer --- You Make Me Feel Like Napping.

The Temptations --- Papa's Got a Kidney Stone.

Abba--- Denture Queen.

Tony Orlando --- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall.

Helen Reddy --- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore.

Leslie Gore--- It's My Procedure, and I'll Cry If I Want To.

And Last but NOT least:

Willie Nelson --- On the Commode Again

Default Elderly Italian Man in the Confessional

An elderly Italian man who lived on the outskirts of Naples went to the local church for confession. When the priest slid open the panel in the confessional, the man said, "Father ... during World War II, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans. So I hid her in my attic."

The priest replied, "That was a wonderful thing you did, my son! And you have no need to confess that."

"It's worse than that, Father. She started to repay me with sexual favors every day and twice on weekends."

The priest said, "By doing that, you were both in great danger. However, two people under those circumstances can be very tempted to act that way. But if you are truly sorry for your actions, you are indeed forgiven."
    "Thank you, Father. That's a great load off my mind. But I do have one more question."

"And what is that?" asked the priest.

"Should I tell her the war is over?"
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

Default Husband down

A husband and wife are shopping in their local Wal-Mart.
    The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in their cart.
    'What do you think you're doing?' asks the wife.
    'They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans,' he replies.
    'Put them back, we can't afford them,' demands the wife, and so they carry on shopping.
    A few aisles further on along the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.
    'What do you think you're doing?' asks the husband.
    'Its my face cream. It makes me look beautiful,' replies the wife.
    Her husband retorts: 'So does 24 cans of Budweiser and it's half the price.'
    On the PA system: 'Cleanup on aisle 25, we have a husband down.'

Default Nordakota

Ole is a farmer in Minnesota . He is in need of a new milk cow and hears about a nice one for sale over in Nordakota (that would be North Dakota for you non-Scandahoovians out there).

He drives to Nordakota, finds the farm and looks at the cow.

He reaches under to see if the cow gives milk.

When he grabs a teat and pulls....the cow farts.

Surprised, Ole looks at the farmer who's selling the cow, then reaches under to try again.

He grabs another teat, pulls, and the cow farts again.

Milk does come out however, so after some discussion with the cow's current owner, Ole decides to buy the cow.

When he gets back to Minnesota , he calls over his neighbor, Sven, and says, 'Hey, Sven, come and look at dis ere new cow I yust bought. Pull her teat, and see vat happens.'

Sven reaches under, pulls the teat...the cow farts.

Sven looks at Ole and says, You bought dis here cow over in Nordakota, didn't yah?'

Ole is very surprised since he hadn't told Sven about his trip.

Ole replies, 'Yah, dats right. But how did yah know?'

Sven says, 'My wife is from Nordakota.'

Default Henpecked husband....

Henpecked husband and his wife (She who must be obeyed) were at the local county fair. They were passing by a coin operated scale, the measured your weight for 25 cent, and a card would drop out of a slot with your weight and also tell you your fortune!

Henpecked husband put a quartet in the money slot, the dial on the scale rose, and then click the card came out of the slot. She who must be obeyed)snatched up the card, before the henpecked husband had a chance to read what the card said, and told her husband.....

Wife: "Card says, that you are successful in all things you attempt, and admired by all who know you!"

Wife turned over the card to read the other side, and told the henpecked husband,.......
    " It got your weight wrong, too!"

This is no joke but a call to *BAN* dihydrogen monoxide, otherwise know as the invisible, killer substance. For your information, dihydrogen monoxide (DHMO) is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO in its liquid form, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes tissue damage and contact with its gaseous form causes burns. DHMO use is widespread. For those who have become dependent on it, DHMO withdrawal means death. DHMO can be an environmental hazard: it is a major component of acid rain, contributes to the "greenhouse effect", leads to the erosion of natural landscapes and hastens the corrosion of most metals. Being so prevalent (quantities are found in every stream, lake and reservoir), DHMO contamination is at epidemic proportions. Despite the dangers, DHMO is often used as an industrial solvent, as a fire retardant, in nuclear power plants and (can you believe this) in certain food products. Companies dump waste dihydrogen monoxide into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. STOP THE HORROR NOW! The American government and the United Nations have refused to ban the production, distribution or use of this chemical due to its "economic importance." The navy and certain other military organizations are highly dependent on DHMO for various purposes. Military facilities receive tons of it through a sophisticated underground distribution network. It is also stored in large quantities for military emergencies. BUT IT'S NOT TOO LATE! You can help. Act *NOW* to prevent further contamination. Write your representatives. Start and sign petitions. Send e-mails. Inform your friends about the dangers. What you don't know *CAN* hurt you and every individual throughout the world.
    ‎"Trust, but verify" - Russian Proverb, as used by Ronald Reagan

GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT LIFE THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED
    1. No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
    2. When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
    3. If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
    4. Never ask a 3-year old to hold a tomato.
    5. You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
    6. Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair
    7. Puppies still have bad breath even after eating a tic-tac.
    8. Never hold a dustbuster and a cat at the same time.
    9. School lunches stick to the wall.
    10. You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
    11. Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.

GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT LIFE THAT ADULTS HAVE LEARNED

1. Raising teenagers is like trying to nail Jell-O to a tree.
    2. There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it. For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
    3. Reason to smile: Every seven minutes of every day, someone in an aerobics class pulls a hamstring.
    4. The best way to keep kids at home is to make the home a pleasant atmosphere... and let the air out of their tires.
    5. Families are like fudge...mostly sweet with a few nuts.
    6. Middle age is when you choose cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
    7. The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
    8. If you can remain calm, you don't have all the facts.
    9. Eat a live toad first thing in the morning, and nothing worse can happen to you the rest of the day.
    10. You know you're getting old when you stoop to tie your shoes and wonder what else you can do while you're down there.

+ Reply to Thread