Quote Originally Posted by Lake Erie High Ball View Post
Sully,

?With water such as that so close..you MUST be an expert...so I'll look to you for top notch advice?

I am something of an expert in fact I can't remember the last time I went into the valley that I didn't find the river. There have been times that it got a little dicey but I always find it....... odd as that may seem.

Might have to wait till March because the water right now is slushy (one big tip is, it helps if you can hear the water it's tougher when it's frozen)

But seriously Sully I would love to have you come up and fish. Mike and I have been trying to do it for a couple of years now. Hasn't happen just yet but we do make the trips and enjoy (on my part at least) each others company over some good food. I cant promise you a steelhead but I can promise to show you where I have seen fish caught.
Yeah...Im an expert on steelhead! ( Those are fish...right?....LOL)

Oh I intend on coming up with the wife so both of us can have a go at it. Wont be in 2010 though...all the fishing time ( other than local) is already accounted for and its trout in Jackson Hole, WY.

In 2011 it will be steelhead up in northern Ohio and some light saltwater stuff with a guide out of the Sarasota ( or close to there) location.