It would be very hard to tell just from the picture. I would have to look it over in person to really do it any jusice.

I have been known to do things a might different than others do it. I found some lies on the Firehole River in the park that no one knows about to this day. Because I went looking and not fishing. Same with Depuy's Spring Creek. Amazing what you can find on a stream if you look hard without fishing.

I found some undercut banks that were two to three feet back. And they held very nice fish. But you would never know they were there if you didn't look for them. I just waded the banks and stuck my boot along it until I found thos lies. Sure paid off. And still does when I get to fish those places now.

In years past we use to do a lot of that type of thing but most do not take the time any more. They want to fish all the time and I can understand that.

Like I said if I was there I could pick the lies out but without seeing it in real life I will let others have fun with it. Ron