I have a contact that repairs rods. He just fixed the tip if my 11' 6wt that was broken about 11" down from the tip. Haven't cast or caught a fish with it yet....but it looks real good. I don't know what he normally charges. He will be away till mid September. I would expect that if he repaired your rods, and let's say a similar break as mine...that he would charge the same as he did me....which was not much. I was a new customer for him so it was not like he was doing me any favors. I have no idea what the graphite of my rod was and that is why I sent it to him. I have read that you do not use the same strength or grade of graphite for the repair...or it will just break outside of the repair. You must use a lesser grade for the splice. He used a light flexible piece of fiberglass to put inside mine and a sleeve over the outside. He removed one guide because the graphite was splitting at the break and it was about 1.25" below the break. He presized and pre-fit all pieces before he put it together so he absolutely knew the repair was an exact fit. Then he repaired it, then re-installed the guide. I can send a pic of the repair if anyone is interested....via e-mail.

My main point is I can provide his contact information if interested. oh....btw he charged me $20. I had a tube, it cost me $4.95 to ship it to him and it cost him $4.95 to return it. I sent it, and had it back repaired in a week. He says he has been repairing rods for something like 18-20 years. When I explained my break to him he said easy. That won't take him 15 minutes to do. Nice work I must say.

It cost me a total of $30.

Jim