As a 'newbie' to this group i am respective of my position; however, as a guide (retired now) and a fellow flyfisherman for 50 + yrs. i find this subject, particularily, interesting. If you'll indulge me, i'll tell you why?

"Secret Spots" are cool. VERY cool!..in our minds, at least
These are OUR places!!..places where WE go..physically AND mentally when WE want to be in OUR special places.

Over the years this man has found that even though i'd like to, and often have, believe i was the fellow whom 'discovered ' this or that 'secret spot' the 'possibility' exists that another was there before me...perish the thought!

After having been paid to take folks to "secret spots' i must tell you, the feeling i get when i tell or take someone to those spots now, and then sometimes years later, run into them again oft times with their children / g-children really thrills me especially when 'recognition' is given.

'Recognition'..? For what you may ask....I like to think it's for being the "LEADER" whom took THEM to the "Secret Spot' and now they come w/their friends & families.

"LEADERSHIP"...A Leader is one knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.

BE A LEADER!!!....Share.

Thanks for your indulgence.

Trouthunter
Fall River Vly, CA.