+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Craft Store Coupon

Default Craft Store Coupon

This tidbit of advice MAY be worthwhile...

Yesterday I stopped in a Michael's Craft Store to pick up some non FF stuff and when I checked out, I received a coupon for 50% off of a future SINGLE ITEM purchase!

The coupon is good from April 5-April 11, 2009. I don't know if this was strictly a local promotion for my area or not. When I called today, they told me the coupons are still being issued so it may be worth your while to call your local Michael's to see if the promotion is happening in your area.

There just may be an Ott light in this coupon holder's future!!

Hopefully this message will be of some value to y'all.

They do this pretty frequently. I used one to purchase an air compressor and a few months later used one for an Airbrush. Great Deals!

Default Coupons weekly

If you get on Michael's or Hobby Lobby's mailing list you will get 40-50% off coupons weekly -- especially from Michael's. One item only, but go with your spouse and each bring a coupon. I saved many dollars on a cutting mat to use with foam.

Pretty much an 'industry wide' practice...Michaels, Hobby Lobby, LoAnnes, they all seem to do it.

Of course, if you are like me, you always forget to find the coupon BEFORE you head off to the shop for that particular 'gotta have it' item...

At my local Joannes the other day the cashier pulled a 40% off coupon out of her drawer and applied it to my most expensive 'item'....real nice of her to do that.

Buddy
    It Just Doesn't Matter....

Buddy when I cut the coupons out they go in my auto right away ...just for that reason.

Default Joanns ETC

In addition to the coupons that you noted, Joanns has weekly specials where you do not need coupons. I buy thread there when it is 40% off.

My wife is on all the email lists and gets the coupons via email as soon as they come out. You should never go in any of the craft stores without your coupons. Also, in my area (MI), sometimes the stores, especially Michaels and Joanns, will take each other coupons. It doesn't hurt to ask. What is the worst they can do?

Default Wal-Mart

As you walk into a Wal-Mart, look on the wall. You will see every competitor's newspaper ads listed. Wal-mart wil match any ad price. They've even matched prices from on-line ads, as long as the item was available also in a competitor's store.
    Pretty cool, WallyWorld.

+ Reply to Thread